Cheat ALL Game And Software klik di sini

http://nebula-cyber.blogspot.com/





Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Happy Mother Day. . i love you Mom

In each of the rhythm of your body you always greet
The fatigue that never terbisikkan you always embrace
In the longing that is you never want to loose me


My age has now turned
I'm no longer a little toddler
You're the one that has formed the soul of this raw
You're the one who has been managing the emotions of this labile
become the locomotive of progress
You're the one who always gave me good luck
with your advice was late at night
and approached the gate of dreams ready


Kala others sleep
I know you never doze
Mind, heart, soul, and my emotions are always working for my future
You're always a race against time
Because you believe, without it could be
I get run over by an increasingly hard time


You're the extent of my knowledge introduction
time container vocabulary I said just like water drops
You're the one who filled it up to become a sea of
You're the shining star
I will never forget
by a series of letters of light history of human civilization


If I could, mother
be cleansed all the love and your love
If I could, mother
I dedicate my shining bright,
Your hug as warm, sincere love,
and as wise advice


I know, mom
Your hand never loose hope for me
in every prayer that you prayed
I know mom
Your smile always greets in every word of love
that comes out of your beautiful lips
I know mothers
Eyes of your heart always be maintained in each of my arms


My God
I hope my hand position
you give him happy like me now
My God
I begged my mother put a dream that is always beautiful
My God
I hope of Thee bestowed warm kisses mother
As always he gave me when I woke up in the morning
My God
welfare mothers


Mother, my rainbow and sun
Today I utter to you sincerely